Al Futtaim Group
Junior Legal Advisor – Litigation (Arabic) | Orient Insurance PJSC
- Clear knowledge in reviewing case papers and pertinent legal information required. Preparing case summaries for pleadings.
- Monitoring and obtaining discovery responses, organizing materials for head of legal.
- File Management, file database periodic updates, monitoring calendars and meeting deadlines. Co-ordinating with external lawyers to confirm case status.
- Co-ordinate with various departments to develop cases, scheduling depositions; preparing, forwarding summons and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests, preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Communicating case progress to all concerned.
- Maintains case costs, legal expenses, process the required payment and verifying outstanding balances with attorney,
- Needs continuous job knowledge updates by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Reporting to Head of Legal.
QualificationsLaw degree from reputable University (English section preferred).Fluent in Arabic and English, both oral and written. Minimum 6 years experience in the legal function, ideally both in a law firm and in-house.Minimum 3 years experience within UAE.Legal insurance knowledge is preferred.Skills Excellent reporting skills, research skills, legal administration skills, litigation, client relationships, organization, planning, attention to detail, confidentiality, dependability.Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with knowledge in MSOffice.Excellent investigative and analytical skills.Highly proficient time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, changing environment.Age less than 35 years old.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.