NEW EVOLUTION INTERIOR DECORATION LLC
- Works with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, painters, and builders to further understand how interior space should function, appear, and be furnished.
- Analyzes movement and use patterns of the space.
- Prepares mood boards.
- Consults with client to select materials, furnishings, and décor.
- Uses design applications to prepare and illustrate final plans.
- Determines timelines and project costs and presents accurate estimates to clients.
- Orders or obtains necessary materials, adhering to project and budget specifications.
- Oversees the installation of materials, furniture, and other design elements.
- Ensures client satisfaction by visiting the project on completion with the client; resolves any complaints or concerns.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.Knowledge and experienced in 3DBasic understanding of building codes and inspection regulations related to interiors.Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field requiredAt least one year of related experience required in UAEMust be Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish,Please share your updated CV along with the mood boards interior designMust speak and write English fluentGraduate level education in Interior Designing or other relevant sub-domain.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.