- Human Resources
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- At least High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Requires Traveling:
- 8000 – 10000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
administrative assistanceimplementationhr policiesprocedureshealth insurancevisalabourrecruitmentprocesssourcinginterviewingpreparationconfirmationproductiontrainingdevelopmentdocumentationmanagementmaintenancepersonnelfilingrequirementshr executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide overall administrative assistance for the Human Resources department
· Assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures
· Administer the Company’s health insurance schemes in relation to new joiners and leavers
· Liaise with employees and the Company’s PRO in relation to visa and labour card applications, transfers and cancellations.
· Assist in the recruitment process, including sourcing CV’s, interviewing and producing offers of employment
· Preparation of no objection certificates and employment confirmation letters for employees
· Assist in the production of training and development documentation
· Responsible for updating HR databases as required
· Responsible for collating information for inclusion in management reports
· Responsible for the maintenance of the employee personnel files and other HR related filing systems
· 2+ years of working experience in UAE as an HR Executive or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
· Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written (Fluent in English and Arabic)
· Excellent in MS Office skills
· Ability to work harmoniously but assertive manner with focus on execution excellence.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize in an effective and efficient manner.
· Outstanding knowledge of UAE Labor law.
· Works with total discretion and honesty.
Ayessa Gungon (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Junior HR Executive in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have at least high school diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require administrative assistance, implementation, hr policies, procedures, health insurance, visa, labour, recruitment, process, sourcing, interviewing, preparation, confirmation, production, training, development, documentation, management, maintenance, personnel, filing, requirements, hr executive mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 8k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.