- Work experience on repairs and preventive maintenance of all automated warehouse equipment
- Work closely with operations personnel to ensure that reliability and safety issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Maintenance workflow (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation, etc.).
- Maintenance on Conveyor Systems (Roller, Belt).
- Troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical systems – including Siemens PLC, Profibus etc
- Understanding of safety regulations, communication skills, basic computer skills, basic math skills, and the ability to read blueprints and electrical and/or pneumatical schematics.
- 3-5 years Electrical experience working within the Commercial or Retail sector
- 2-year Industrial training institute (ITI) certification/ Diploma
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.