An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Services Executive to join Front Office in Jumeirah Living WTCR. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To identify and anticipate the guest needs, such as restaurant reservation, transport arrangement and assist in any possible way. (keeping in mind Hallmark No. 2, ‘My first response to a guest request will never be NO.)
- To take payment from the guest upon arrival and to clear the payment on departure and close their bills correctly.
- To file all Registration Cards and dockets for in-house residents in appropriate buckets and perform daily bucket-checks.
- To be efficient in assisting the entire guest throughout their stay with any requirements.
- To carry out a Routing Instruction Report regularly and ensure that all required back-up is attached to the Registration Cards neatly.
- To update all information given by the guest on the Registration Card on check-in into the Front Office PMS System (Opera) in a timely matter and making sure that all required information has been provided to ensure 100% profile quality as per Jumeirah standard.
- To maintain the privacy of all guest by ensuring that no details of the resident are disclosed to anybody.
- To scan the passport of every residents on arrival and save the data correctly for the Central Intelligence Department Report
- To log and keep the immediate supervisor fully informed of all challenges, negative feedbacks or unusual matters of significance.
- Able to Communicate effectively
- Fluency in English is essential and Additional Language is an added advantage
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft office 2007 & Opera system)
- Enthusiastic Person
- Good Knowledge of Dubai, Activities, Entertainment is desirable
- Must have Front Office Experiences ( Reception, switch-board, guest relations, Concierge)
Qualification & Experience:
- A Hospitality related Degree or Diploma is desirable
- Previous experience in a five star hotels.
- A high school diploma is essential
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A