At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
- Support the Learning & Development Manager in ensuring that Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is meeting regional and business unit training targets and objectives.
- Carry out effective training on a range of subjects, with a focus on Guest Service, c o-facilitation of task trainer workshops, o ther front line colleague training activities, as required, and b usiness unit orientations.
- Accredit departmental trainers by conducting task trainer assessments, under the guidance of the Learning & Development Manager.
- Conduct departmental training reviews and monitor the effectiveness of departmental training and departmental trainers and provide assistance where deemed necessary.
- Maintain training records and files.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years hospitality experience (operational or support areas) with a minimum of 1 year in a training role.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A