- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Core Java, SpringBoot, SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Core Java, SpringBoot, SQL, Stored Procedures, Unix/Linux, Windows
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A