- As a Private Banker at the J.P. Morgan Private Bank, you are responsible for advising families on building, preserving and managing their wealth. You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, credit and banking to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition. You will be part of a local team and supported by an institutional platform that has the resources, specialists and intellectual capital to help you advise clients on achieving their desired goals.
- The best Private Bankers are self-starters with a proven track record of success. They are skilled problem solvers who offer specialized advice to clients. For those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a tenacity to succeed and a passion for delivering world class service to our clients, this role is an exciting opportunity to further build your career.
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Connect your clients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business builder who thrives and excels in a competitive industry
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients’ needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
- J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
- J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, JD, CFA, or CFP preferred
- Six plus years of work experience; Private Banking or Financial Services industry preferred
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A