- The ideal candidate will maintain a passion for client service in everything they do. The candidate will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction and will have implementation expertise.
- The Client Service Group is responsible for managing and facilitating the daily unique and complex service needs of Global Trade Operations global client base. Service is delivered in a team-based model with key locations in the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Support complex sales of trade or cross-product solutions.
- Intensive client focus.
- Develop maintain at all times an accurate personal scorecard. Scorecard.
- Own the resolution of all client inquiries/problems through interaction with clients, bankers, product partners, branch operations and other staff in a timely and professional manner with a high degree of urgency.
- Develop robust proactive calling effort across assigned client portfolio.
- Support SCF CS and origination efforts for trade qualify and win opportunities.
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products & services and training requirements directly to internal and external clients.
including the “How” and “What” will be tracked by scorecard).
should show the following: (performance and performance reviews
- Proven ability to establish, develop and manage relationships with senior executives and to influence others.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to work in a fast paced global environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and the building of excellent relationships with our customers.
- Strategic thinking and demonstrated analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with the Export Finance / Export Credit agency product set
- Experience working with credit and an understanding of the credit process
- In depth knowledge of local Trade product set, banking products and local market issues for targeted overseas markets
- Strong business acumen combined with demonstrated experience structuring and managing projects
- Experience working with credit and an understanding of the credit process.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Service General Business
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A