As the 3D Web Visualization Software Developer you will be a key member of the Visualization Technology Applications and Development Group and report to the Group Supervisor. You will be responsible for the creation of educational, scientific and public outreach visualizations through the application of real-time, 3D- interactive graphics programming.
- Utilizing extensive experience to understand the needs of the customer, translate needs into requirements, develop prototype applications, iterate with customers and then deliver quality applications.
- Performing complex analysis and design of software applications and architecture including estimating, planning, scheduling, and coordination of agile projects.
- Assisting in the development of group software architecture standards and policies that promote shared services and system interoperability.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience; Master’s degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 1 years of related experience; or PhD in similar disciplines.
- Designing, developing, and/or modifying computer graphic applications for highly complex and/or specialized mission and data visualizations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience building responsive websites and front-end frameworks such as React
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, code review, testing and release.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: C/C++/C# programming and OpenGL for low-level software development on multiple operating systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A