As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The world of cyber security involves adapting to a constantly changing world; as part of this team you will be thinking both how to solve problems in the now and also for the next generation of threats. JP Morgan Chase invests $9.5B+ annually in technology and you would be one of 40k+ technologists who innovate in how the firm builds initiatives like big data, machine learning, and mobile/cloud development. We want people like yourself to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience assessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and NOSQL technologies.
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment.
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC).
- Understanding of cryptography, masking, tokenization or other data protection technologies and their impact to the application.
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
- Experience in next generation platforms such as cloud, PaaS, mobile, and Big Data
- Experience developing software using continuous integration/deployment pipeline that includes vendor solutions
- Working within an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc.).
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A