Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest is working with a top Digital Publishing company and they seek new graduates or undergraduates to work as Journalism Interns for a fixed term of 3 months. The role is based in Dubai and reports on the UK retail sector and other B2B / business to business news.
As a Journalism Intern you will develop your skills in fulfilling the following duties:
– Write news articles / content for assigned industry
– Generate ideas for future content/stories/features for the target market
– Work closely with other team members to deliver written new content on time
– Edit / proofread articles to ensure message is clear and aligned with company standards
– Keep abreast on developments by attending relevant networking events, studying papers, etc.
– Comply with industry and ethical guidelines