We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
- Collaborate with all relevant change teams to ensure change is landed right first time.
- Managing trials and projects within channel, providing clear communication and feedback to stakeholders.
- Understand and manage key system changes to aid partner performance.
- Work with stakeholders on large scale projects representing the channel to ensure the customer journey is maintained
- Support forecasting process to ensure all impacts are accounted for, including contact reduction forecasting
- Represent the Tesco Mobile channel with all partners and stakeholders.
- Content management for partners
- Tracking improvements
- Stakeholder management with Tesco Mobile and partners or elsewhere
- Building change requests with benefits alongside BO’s
- Process Improvement
- Identifying trends & working with our Partner’s to help them deliver on mitigating/appropriate recovery
- Completing RCA on changes in partners to highlight benefits effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A