Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
- Accountable for the accurate completion of the daily control pack, including exposure monitoring & breach reporting.
- Supporting the daily reporting of derivative trades and valuations to the Regis EMIR trade repository system.
- Assisting with the EMIR regulatory reconciliation of derivative portfolios with counterparties.
- Completion of weekly stock reconciliations between our custodian and treasury management system.
- Responsible for the daily Intra-day Liquidity data collection, analysis and quarterly reporting submissions processes.
- Maintaining accurate and complete system static data and liaising with the Systems & Controls team on changes.
- Managing the prompt confirmation and settlement of Treasury Transaction Management’s deals and payments, including monitoring against dealer mandates and internal policy metrics.
- Performing daily calculation of cleared and uncleared margin collateral calls, and agreement of these with our counterparties.
- Daily agreement of swap cash-flow nettings and rate re-sets with counterparties.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A