Circa 500 stores, 17 food production plants and a fast-growing online business all make us Britain’s second largest food manufacturer.
With control over our entire supply chain – which no other high street food retailer in the UK has – we know the full life story of every item we sell. And we can get products from field to fork in as little as 24 hours. What’s more, our specialists cut joints, bake batches and fillet fish in our supermarkets as part of a uniquely attentive shopping experience that reflects our heritage as friendly, local ‘Market Street’ shopkeepers. Our ideas are as fresh as our food, which makes Morrisons much more than a store.
We share the same philosophies and goals from shop floor to top floor, we always put customers first, and we never stop listening. We’re always working smarter to make things easier for customers and colleagues alike. We’re one team with a can do attitude. Everyone has a voice. And everyone makes a difference.
At the forefront of our ambitions are our Store Managers, driving change through the store estate, developing a fantastic shopping experience for our customers and ensuring they feel valued.
We’re investing in our people, stores and technology – and empowering our store managers to have greater input than ever before. If you are an ambitious store manager, who always goes the extra mile for the customer and is a true retail professional, this is a huge opportunity to develop your career.
We’re big believers in autonomy. This means our Store Managers have every chance to shape their role, their team and their store, with strong support at every step. It will be hard work and very fast paced but the rewards are there for the taking.
- A strong track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Big box retail store management experience, ideally within the grocery market
- A track record of over achievement on results
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities whilst keeping your eye on the ball
- And an ability to lead a diverse team through a large change programme.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai