Provides interpretation of and legal advice regarding telecom regulatory framework in the UAE. Leads drafting of legal documents falling within the scope of UAE telecom regulatory area.
- Participates and performs daily operations in telecom regulatory issues, including interactions with the UAE telecom regulator and other UAE telecom operators on telecom regulatory matters
- Supports and assists in requested and related administrative work
- Leads drafting of legal documents falling within the scope of telecom regulatory area
- Interacts with other Regulatory Affairs Department’s teams and other Etisalat departments’ teams. Supports and participates in dispute resolution of UAE telecom regulatory disputes.
- Participates in research on telecom regulatory issues on operative level and based on international best practice
- Provides support concerning application of the telecommunications law and telecom regulations in the UAE for internal purposes
- Participates in the telecom regulatory support in company’s business activities and projects
- Participates in preparation of telecom regulatory opinions
- Participates in projects providing telecom regulatory support on expert level
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A