To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least one year, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van. You must also have no more than six points on your licence and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
- When you’re not on the road, you’ll make sure your van is clean and fit for the next delivery (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert mechanic
- we’ll give you all the training you need) and when we’re really busy, you’ll be asked to help your team, picking and packing online orders.
- We’ll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
- Join our growing delivery team, and you’ll be the face of Asda for our home shopping customers.
- You’re in the driving seat, spending your day greeting our customers and delivering their shopping on-time with lots of Asda personality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A