You will come one of our Climbing Engineers that will deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions to our enterprise customers. We will give you the opportunity to build skills in both disciplines (Fixed / Mobile) and become a subject matter expert across our network. Connecting, delivering & engineering complex solutions to our Enterprise customers. You will also help to support the maintenance, upgrade, fault find & support of the mobile network, as a qualified Climbing Engineer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with mobile networking technologies 3G/4G/5G and associated equipment
- Hands on Experience of telecoms test equipment and technologies
- Ability to achieve and maintain Advanced Climber / Tower Rescue Certification and passing regular health assessments in accordance with MATS guidance.
- Microwave Radio experience
- Ability to achieve and maintain SC clearance status
- Ability to work in a focused manner under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both in a team and on your own efficiently and effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A