Twilio SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communication platform that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 45 billion emails a month for more than 250,000 customers, including some of the biggest global companies like Ebay, Airbnb, Spotify, and Uber.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Product Manager to help lead products that enable Twilio SendGrid to support customers across all of our product lines.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure engineering projects are successfully launched and achieve intended business goals.
- Communicate your projects internally to stakeholders, to our customers, and to our partners.
- Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, communicating prioritization decisions, and delivering projects via a Scaled Agile development process.
- Through interviews, understand your target users, their core problems, and validate solutions.
- Navigate the problem space complexity to manage the opportunity backlog and planning for quarterly roadmaps for Account Model & Billing program.
- Tenacious Drive for Outcomes: To convey problem statements and solutions to engineering with credibility and conviction, and drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience working with AWS, Google, Azure or other public cloud providers
- Strong Customer Focus: To seek deep understanding of target customers to understand their problems, and arrive at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Strategic View: To absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy, prioritize the backlog, and make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis.
- Background in SaaS Development or operations in a distributed systems environment
- Cross Functional Leader Mindset: To communicate clearly and crisply, to pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported, and to develop trusting relationships internally that can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai