Tesla Regional Service Managers are the leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers, developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and preparing Tesla Service to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers. We hire leaders who want to run and scale a service business and be a part of a revolutionary and unprecedented part of history here at Tesla, as we transform the way we view Service.
- Strategic direction: establish strategy and business plan for overall region, evaluate resource needs in different markets and develop new locations including mobile units. Regional Service Managers work cross-functionally with sales partners to drive overall business, and allocate resources
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a world class customer service experience should be. We expect you to exude energy and enthusiasm not only by going above and beyond for our existing customers, but also when engaging with new customers.
- You will actively monitor customer service trends to make necessary improvements, and assist the team in developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience. The ideal candidate is solution oriented, demonstrating a high ability to identify root cause of problems and develop solutions when faced with adversity.
- Operational excellence: As a Regional Service Manager, you must understand and own every aspect of your region’s performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service by partnering with operations teams on strategic execution. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions across several locations.
- Financials: Regional Service Managers are expected to understand our business, know their numbers and lead the center’s daily operations to achieve specific goals in quality, productivity, output, cost as well as revenue / margin where applicable.
- People: Our Regional Service Managers eliminate barriers. We expect you to lead through others and be 100% committed to the success of your team while actively involving yourself in your team members’ growth and development. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to you, and your ability to coach and teach, to build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
- Process / operations experience strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Experience developing and operating complex processes using lean or other techniques
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams remotely and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel up to 60% or more if required (based on region)
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A