Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned region. Responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a successful team of Client Sales Executives that consistently exceeds annual revenue quota for the assigned region. Responsible for regional sales account management partnering with Client Development Directors to drive customer value, satisfaction, and growth. Reports to the VP of Enterprise Client Sales.
- Establishes department measurements to manage and report progress toward revenue plan goals.
- Accurately and consistently forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region.
- Effectively manages all resources to meet revenue and expense targets within assigned budget and provides input in the development of the annual department budget.
- Directs the activities of Client Sales Executives within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to implement a successful sales process that generates revenue.
- BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Ten plus years of successful experience selling software products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A