Embrace RBC Wealth Management’s core values and culture as an integral part of our branch serving financial advisors and our clients. As a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate, become a trusted resource to our clients, advisors and branch. Use your administrative and operational skills to help our advisors manage and grow their business. Demonstrate a client first approach as you meet compliance standards, research and resolve problems, onboard new accounts, process and maintain account records, implement technology changes and prepare correspondence in a fast paced, professional and collaborative environment.
- Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate.
- Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH’s in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent people, organizational, and client service skills
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63/65) licenses or the willingness to get licensed within 12 months of hire
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A