The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of all paid media across the market to ensure clarity, alignment and measurement throughout all digital touch points and channels. They will be responsible for managing digital activities ensuring that opportunities, best practices and learnings are shared and communicated across the organization. In addition, this person works closely with the digital agency to ensure strong synergies between media plans and optimize across the different channels to drive day-to-day and long-term performance (TV, Digital Video, Social, Programmatic Display, SEM, and Custom Digital Media).This role involves close partnership with GTM, Ecommerce, PR and Creative.
- Manage the paid search strategy and continually update messaging to ensure high quality scores and relevancy.
- Manage the media agency relationships to create strong synergy between media plans and optimize on multiple paid channels and activations to drive day-to-day and long-term performance (Paid Social, Display, SEM, Video, Custom digital partnerships etc.)
- Define and develop paid social strategies and innovative thought leadership as it relates to testing new social platforms that tie to overall brand objectives.
- Partner with Analytics team to set relevant KPIs and targets to measure against each digital channel and activation to ensure internal targets are being met.
- Develop innovative strategies to drive store traffic through the national media budget.
- Cross- functional digital management for US and Canada to ensure clarity, alignment and measurement across all touchpoints and channels.
- Define clear digital strategies that will be used for store traffic drivers vs. online traffic drivers
- Work closely with our social and technology (Facebook, Google, SNAP, etc) partners to keep up with key trends, new features, and to ensure we are optimizing on each of the digital platforms.
- Understand and develop programmatic display, video and mobile strategies to ensure high quality ad placement and top notch performance.
- Work with agencies to design and implement digital learning agenda for test and learn campaign plans to understand drivers of response and value.
- Manage, lead and coach team of planners and channel experts.
- Partner closely with GTM to ensure that digital campaigns are aligning to media campaigns and integrated partnership activations.
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external teams to ensure that digital is aligning with the goals of the organization.
- Create and manage the digital marketing calendar for a month-to-month snapshot of campaigns, content and imagery.
- Work closely with the global team to align to digital and paid media strategy and measurement to ensure best in class execution.
- Identify the segmentation and audience strategy on a promotion and campaign basis across all digital activations to meet goals and objectives.
- Attention to detail, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change in the work environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality.
- 5-8 years experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in Adtech, Martech, Microsoft Office to include Outlook and Teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roswell, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A