At Office Depot and Office Max, our Store Associates are Leaders and Enthusiasts that are passionate about selling. They are the advocate for the brand and are comfortable and capable of showing the Customer that our Stores actually offer more than what is physically on the shelves.
- Differentiating and instilling that Office Depot and Office Max Store Associates are trusted advisors.
- Empowering the team to create memorable customer experiences and customer loyalty that redefine the gold standard in the retail industry.
- Driving the overall customer service and sales culture within the location.; Inspiring and motivating the store associates to exceed customer expectations and responsible for store operations and execution of company programs.
- Operating as brand ambassadors with the ability to inform, educate, and communicate Office Depot and Office Max brand attributes better than anyone else.
- Developing and clearly communicating store-level strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service and operational excellence.
- Developers of talent, and able to recognize that the efforts around individual and team development lead to the overall profitability of the store.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, Experienced and excited by technology.
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred).
- Highly customer-centric and sales focused, with the ability to create a culture where associates are trained and empowered to provide total customer solutions.
- Positive and energetic and display “can do” attitudes through proactive, continuous learning which creates opportunities for upward mobility.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership, management, communication and training skills in a customer centric sales environment.; (College, Military,
- Mentorship, Leadership, or Real Work Experience will all be considered).
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Biloxi, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A