Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Responsibilities include collaborating with service line leaders to promote hospital initiatives and comprehensive services.
- Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience in healthcare environment.
- Experience with data processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
- Knowledge of tools to communicate and share information with service line leaders and administration (marketing calendars, centralized way to view and collect strategic information with internal stakeholders, etc.)
- Experience developing marketing programs to meet objectives of strategic initiatives.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to develop collateral on products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or 8-10 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to independently perform market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Experience analyzing and evaluating effectiveness of marketing initiatives
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A