Georgia Cancer Specialists is seeking a dynamic nurse leader for its office located in Athens, Georgia. The Clinic Supervisor will collaborate with Georgia Cancer Specialists leadership to administer and coordinate all operations in order to achieve and maintain clinical quality, financial viability, patient and visitor safety as well as service excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Clinic Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Clinic (budgeted FTEs of greater than 20) including systems override, personnel problem solving, clinic flow patterns, scheduling issues, and patient care issues. Time will be spent fulfilling administrative duties except for staffing as needed.
- National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred.
- Must have three to five years of healthcare management experience and operational expertise, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of human resource management including supervision and staff development.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Prior Oncology or Infusion experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding. Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving, and decision- making.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with physician, coworkers, staff, patients, and others as needed. Ability to communicate clearly. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and direct the work of others.
- Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- BSN degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Healthcare administration.
- Exhibits skill set for effective leadership including communication expertise, disciplinary skills and coping management through past experience for exhibited performance.
- Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A