We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Support Pharmacist, to join the Pharmacy Team in our Swindon store. Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will be accountable for the Pharmacy in their absence.
At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. And who could be better placed to advise on balanced diet and healthy eating?
Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we’re helping to make Britain healthier. We mean to be Britain’s favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our ‘can-do’ approach. That means we’re offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
- Working 26 hours per week, Fully flexible your role will involve managing professional services
- Working alongside the Pharmacy Manager and accountable in their absence
- Building customer loyalty
- Contributing to day to day operations
- Developing the Pharmacy Team
- A Pharmacy degree with professional registration with the GPhC
- Community Pharmacy experience
- MUR and NMS accreditation
- Excellent Customer service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Chippenham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A