From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing Replenishment Manager in our *** store to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Making sure our stores are fully stocked is key to a fantastic customer experience, which is why this roe is so vital to our success. It’s the job of our Replenish Manager to provide the best availability and standards possible for our customers across all departments, ensuring that they remain legal and safe.
- Lead the team to the very best standard and strive to ensure the best shopping experience for every customer who walks into our store
- Plan and organise current promotions or in-store events
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Motivate and lead colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Great Yarmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A