The Team Member’s responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by inspiring creativity within our customers and making JOANN their happy place! All Team Members drive sales through advanced product knowledge, innovative merchandising, and cutting counter accuracy. The Team Member’s role is to create an exceptional in-store experience and provide excellent customer service by interacting and engaging with customers. The Team Member will also embody characteristics and perform the duties of Hearts, Hands, Minds, and Inspire.
- Greets every JOANN customer and uses the F.A.S.T. service model to meet the customer’s needs. Asks open-ended questions to learn about customers’ project needs and escorts them to the desired product’s location. Engages in friendly conversation with customers about their projects while serving them at the cutting counter, cash register, and sales floor.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on business needs
- Ability to interact collaboratively with others
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in a group environment
- Ability to get work accomplished through others
- Ability to work with customers and team members
Qualification & Experience:
- Education Minimum: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Experience Preferred: 1- 3 years previous experience in a customer centric environment
- Experience Minimum: No experience required
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A