[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the Station Manager, the Base Administrator plays a pivotal role in supporting Jet2.com’s Ground Operations Team. This is a varied and interesting role in which you will work at the heart of the operation to support the Team with all administration duties.
- You will also play an important role in supporting the base with all general administration duties including managing petty cash and processing invoices.
- Key responsibilities will include maintaining staff records, assisting with ID pass applications, uniform ordering, assisting with rostering, ordering of stationery and recording leave and shift changes.
- You will be responsible for assisting the management team with the administration of the Ground Operations Team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking an Administration focused role within an airport environment, particularly with Passenger Operations, would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in administration and be a competent user of Microsoft packages including, Word,Excel and Outlook.
- You will have excellent planning and organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential with a strong Team focus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]