At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
- Manage transformation programmes in the End-to-End Supply Chain, including procurement, planning & forecasting, operations, logistics, after-sales and service, with responsibility for the on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Support the identification, growth and development of team members.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders at the client positioning IBM as a ‘trusted-advisor/partner’;
- Respond to client enquiries, Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information;
- Build offerings for Supply Chain and Procurement transformation services; and
- Ability to supervise and nurture junior talent
- Ability to build and lead a multi-disciplinary team to develop technical solutions and architecture;
- Understanding and experience of the opportunities of digital transformation, cognitive insights and emerging technologies on organisational strategy, structure and process;
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading teams and or projects either in a functional or consulting role;
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain and/or Procurement with deep insights into current and developing trends, technologies and challenges;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England
Application Deadline: N/A