The purpose of this role is to assume responsibility for the day to day deliverables of Fund Dealing process for GDTA, Edinburgh. This will include ensuring deliverables sent to client are as per agreed quality standards. Additionally, jobholder will also be required to provide timely inputs to the Manager and Management for required MIs and KPIs.
- Train and develop SMEs.
- Ensure that the team are customer focused and that high standards of service is provided.
- Ensure team is achieving required internal and external deadlines.
- Ensuring consistency in the process across Clients.
- Provide feedback to Manager on performance of SMEs
- Provide update to Manager on day to day operations.
- Day to day supervision of activities within the department to ensure that all tasks are processed in accordance with agreed procedures and controls and in accordance with relevant fund parameters.
- Maximizing client satisfaction whilst maintaining a stable and controlled service model in a challenging environment.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key risk areas of the business.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is Essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadline is essential.
- Previous experience in transaction management and box dealing in transfer agency is essential.
- Demonstration of strong knowledge of TA Operational Transaction Activity for the UK industry is Essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A