The primary purposes of the Sr Capacity Analyst are analyzing the performance and capacity of the client demand, performance of services and work processes, preparing capacity forecasting reporting on a regular basis for the business, and providing performance and modeling support for operations.
- Estimating and recommending the resource needs to support planned work.
- Verifying the correct operation of equipment and gear.
- Validating correct performance of the workforce.
- Analyzing the proper performance by studying appropriate productivity reports.
- Identifying the workload delayed, and the reason for the delay.
- Identifying performance problems, evaluating appropriate cost-effective changes, predicting the effect of those changes.
- Defining and adjusting performance goals of workloads based on business needs.
- Analyzing variances to forecasts and creating predictive models.
- Creating work allocation schedules based on SLA’s, forecasts, and resource utilization.
- 3-5 years’ hands-on experience supporting Capacity Planning and/or Workforce Performance reporting and modeling.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and solve problems
- Masters degree in Analytics or related field
- Must have analytical, problem solving, team building, and change management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Candidate must be a pro-active self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Management/Business or related field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and trouble shooting skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A