Are you ready to step into a position that combines your communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, and unrelenting drive to help patients? We’re looking for Indiana State Licensed Pharmacy Technicians to join our pharmacy team. If you’ve worked in Pharmacy Operations before, this role is different – you’ll take your knowledge and expand it beyond your belief all while helping others!
- Create new knowledge with our systems and new relationships with your peers: You’ll start with training, but you’re not doing it alone. You’ll enjoy a supportive environment with your peers and other teams who want you to succeed.
- Be a superstar in the eyes of providers and patients alike: Either on the phone or via email, partner with physicians and their patients to complete profiles, accurately order medications, and help answer any patient questions.
- Use your expert problem solving skills to help our patients be at their best every day: Work with patients and doctors to research issues with medication coverage to help patients get the medication they need.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 + years of relevant experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills and General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, use of the internet and email is required
- Valid Pharmacy technician license/certification/registration as required by state laws.
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A