At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do. For our team in particular, we also consider optimizing employee experiences so the output equates to great products and happy customers.
You’ll help investigate the validity of assumptions from product teams, designers and team members using both quantitative and qualitative research.
Our goal is to help build simpler, more empowering employee experiences that also meet business needs. We work within IT which affords us the opportunity to affect software decisions, digital experiences, technological capabilities and resolving Employee Help friction.
Design thinking is at the heart of what we do. We take an iterative approach to design and try to get it this side of right every time. We’re looking for someone willing who is not afraid to present a viewpoint that is based on data plus likes critica
- Drive end-to-end design research lifecycle. Demonstrate research skills and creativity for selecting the right mix of methods that will lead to actionable insights towards product and business goals, and the curiosity to invent new methods when the right method does not exist.
- Be an expert at prioritizing research questions from product teams and matching research insights and its delivery mechanisms with the priorities and strategic goals product pillars.
- Advise internal stakeholder teams on research opportunities and best practices at various stages of the product management process
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise product and business decisions through compelling storytelling such as presentations and any other creative approaches that you invent.
- Design and conduct research studies to inform better employee and customer experiences, translate data into results that have a clear, direct impact on design, product, operations and overall business.
- Design and conduct mix-method research studies for all phases of a product launch testing cycle in a fast paced environment.
- Experience influencing product, engineering and design decisions based on your research insights and through the relationships you’ve established with your cross-functional partners.
- Background in using a mixed methods approach such as contextual remote interviews, usability testing and surveying.
- Expert at survey methodology (e.g. bias correction and sampling), survey programming and data analysis, particularly translating complex questions into efficient and focused inquiries.
- You are comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals/priorities and teams through change.
- Familiarity with prototyping and iterative design.
- Experience (5+ years) – Bachelor’s or Graduate degree welcomed.
Company: Electronic Arts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A