At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
We are currently seeking motivated hospitality professionals to join the Crown Metropol team as a Bell Attendant. This is a fast paced customer service orientated role which will give you an invaluable exposure to hotel procedures and systems.
In the role of Bell Attendant you will greet guests and visitors on their arrival and departure, deliver, collect and store guest luggage, explain room amenities and valet park guest vehicles. Additionally, you will be passionate in your pursuit of promoting and maintaining impeccable service standards with a premium hotel environment.
- A highly motivated team player
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to commit to working a variety of shifts over a 24/ 7 roster including weekends
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service position
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- An unrestricted Australian manual driver’s licence is essential
- Confidence and skill in driving and parking manual cars
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A