- Are you ready to step into a position that combines your attention to detail and communication skills with your unrelenting drive to help others? We’re looking for Order Fulfillment Representatives to join our Operations team. Your work will ensure orders are pulled, packed and shipped appropriately so our patients get the medication they need at the right time. Want to know more about what you’ll do? Great!
- Pay attention to detail – Verify orders are accurate and packed according to specifications: extra dunnage, ice, and special instructions.
- Ensure process efficiency – Pull and verify orders, manifest cartons, verify accuracy of order, stack and shrink wrap orders for shipment.
- Be a team player – Maintain general housekeeping of warehouse and pack stations, restock pack stations, return totes and carts to proper areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to read, write and type in English
- Six months of work experience in a distribution center environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills and RF unit experience helpful
- Ability to work M-F 11:30am – 8pm
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Steubenville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A