As the Product Manager overseeing compliance packaging solutions for retail pharmacies, you will be responsible for all aspects of the solutions including ensuring they meet both internal and external customer expectations.
- Delivering regular revenue and profit forecasts.
- Developing relationships in key customers.
- Analyzes market research, trends, projections and innovations to formulate new product concepts and designs.
- Creating marketing plans designed to drive adoption of the solutions.
- Possesses the expertise to establish and/or coordinate a commercialization strategy to include product proforma, branding and sales strategies, communication vehicles, training and pilot site deployment.
- Defining the long-term innovation strategy and roadmap.
- Being seen as the recognized expert on the business, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Demonstrates the knowledge to define the business dynamics necessary to consider portfolio expansion including market size, barriers to entry, differentiated value, regulatory assessment and existing portfolio alignment.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure the solutions meet market needs and are delivered to a consistent high-quality standard.
- Developing a vision and strategy for the solutions based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own insight.
- History of exceptional personal behavior including inviting curiosity and innovation, building cross functional partnerships, having a passion to deliver on commitments, and a dedication to developing self and others
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management
- Ability to analyze financial results and market data to identify opportunities and threats
- Experience creating comprehensive marketing plans which will drive adoption of solutions
- Strategic thinking skills including the ability to create a vision for your solutions, develop a long-term strategy, and identify opportunities and threats in market
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required (healthcare, marketing product management, new product development)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Marketing Product Management role – strongly preferred
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A