As a global leader in financial services, we believe in building first rate relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. That is why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to work with a dynamic team to achieve more every day. As a Relationship Manager V at Capital One, you will develop markets and administer existing loans, demand and time deposits, and cross sells related banking accounts and services. In addition, you will supervise employees and/or assist in supporting and leading less experienced loan officers. This position focuses on developing service relationships with financial institutions or commercial clients.
- Support other account officers in their efforts to obtain new business and retain existing relationships for the bank.
- Accountable for the sale and administration of all financial institutions services to include loans, deposits, investments, trust, insurance, investment banking etc. within the assigned region.
- Liable for the proper pre-qualification, structuring, pricing, and exception-free closing on all loans in his/her assigned area.
- Coordinates with various divisions and departments (Branches, Operations, etc.) in the servicing of routine transactions and maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products and pricing in the market served.
- Plans, develop and pursue an active customer call program, within the Bank structure, in order to attract new banking relationships.
- Convene with customers through personal calling efforts, branch referrals and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can serve their needs.
- Assesses demand deposit profitability analysis and outlines strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status.
- Makes habitual calls on prospective clients in order to generate high quality new loan, deposit, and fee business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Plans portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Evaluates risk and reviews the compensating of each loan customer in order to properly price loan to meet profitability standards.
- Analyzes requests and associated financial data to determine if the loan meets acceptable risk standards is within policy.
- Extends and sustains the company’s relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and inflate business.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 7 years of loan origination experience
- Completion of credit training program
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A