The Job purpose is to support Customer Services operations in handling customer enquiries through face-to-face, voice and digital channels providing a high level of excellence in all aspects of customer experience, manage national sales through the registration process for adults and YLs, meet or exceed customer expectations: customers expect to trust us, to be inspired by us and to find us easy to do business with, and this role contributes to this through front line and back office contact with customers, Support increases in sales through excellent levels of customer service.
- Handling customer enquiries, complaints and suggestions, ensuring appropriate follow up and maintaining accurate records of action taken in accordance with the department’s procedures.
- Providing information to all customers on all British Council services via telephone, email, etc. enquiries in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure registration of new customers and retention of the existing ones by facilitating a positive experience to all of them, creating and maintaining positive relationships with all of them.
- Registering new adults’ students across Spain being part of the myClass funnel where any Spanish lead is managed centrally to register into TCMS/myClass and book a level test as part of the process
- Dealing with telephone, face-to-face and email enquiries from current and potential customers, providing information and advice on our products and services, as well as enquiries regarding other British Council services. Recording all interactions in the CIMS system
- Handling academic complaints or queries to the relevant CS leads and centre managers in line with procedures
- Registering students in the appropriate academic level and/or department and/or for the appropriate Cambridge exam, if online method is available.
- Ensure information is shared with line managers and other members of the team
- Attending and contributing to regular communication meetings between registration staff and centre management
- Registering Spain YL students for summer courses and also for AY
- Local language skills depending on the working centre: Catalán
- Experience in administrative environment working as part of a collaborative team.
- Minimum one-year experience in customer service role. Desirable experience in contact centre
- A relevant professional training (FP) or university degree qualification
- Ability to work comfortably in English (B2) and Spanish (C2 level).
Company: British Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A