The Global ETF & Index Investing (EII) Institutional Client Technology team is responsible for driving the development of tools & analytics that enable our clients and client-facing teams to make sound ETF decisions at each stage of the investment process. The team formulates and executes on our vision and strategy for the platform by
- Leading and championing technology initiatives, both big and small.
- Defining product strategy, guiding product development and being engrained in the entire product lifecycle.
- Working closely with developers and stakeholders to innovate, conceptualize, design and pilot new capabilities to simplify our internal and external clients’ business problems.
- Advocating and influencing internal partner teams to build and buy-in on product vision to create market-leading products.
- Identifying and influencing third parties to build, host, distribute enhanced ETF analytics on their platforms.
- Responsible for gathering feedback about user experience, analyzing usage stats, tracking improvements and defects, identifying next-stage evolution of functionality and features, and working with developers to integrate them into the product roadmap.
- Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology-based solutions.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge and user research to define business case, product roadmap and requirements.
- Promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, and any partner groups.
- Prioritize features, facilitate workshops, collaborate with developers and client representatives, and manage user acceptance testing.
- Engage directly with our users to ensure that we are building the right product on the right distribution channel.
- Work closely with development, user experience, testing, and other product teams to ensure product success.
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly motivated and eager to roll up your sleeves and deliver innovative and impactful index analytics to clients.
- Understanding of fixed income or equity trading markets, gained from the perspective of a sell side sales or trading role, is a plus.
- Ability to build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales.
- Ability to perform in fast paced environment.
- Experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to articulate complex issues or ideas clearly.
- Preference for and demonstrated success in a team-oriented environment.
- Investment/financial knowledge is desirable – ideally exchange traded funds, mutual funds or capital markets.
- 4+ years’ experience in Financial Services and/or Product Management discipline.
- Background in a client facing, markets related role is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A