We are the largest Testing capability in Nordics with deep technical and testing skills. Our Testing capability group has experienced continuous growth annually and has proven high expertise in quality engineering, test automation, and performance engineering, and can be proud of having strong testing expertise in Agile delivery models.
- Determine testing environment requirements;
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed;
- Manage work throughout test preparation and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget;
- Follow the testing standards, guidelines, and methodology as specified in the testing approach;
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test streams, including application product, integration product, user acceptance, and operational acceptance tests and execute them;
- Ability to work with the world’s top test automation tools.
- To be part of multinational and international teams.
- Competitive compensation and performance bonuses.
- Solid social package – sports, medical care, etc.
- Friendly and positive work environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai