Do you get excited when you’re guiding decisions and solving problems that make a difference? Does building relationships with business and HR leaders energize you? If so, read on, there may be a new role in your future!
- 10+ years of experience and/or 3+ years post MBA experience preferred
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or at fast-paced technology companies preferred
- You have proven experience in developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy. Advanced excel skills needed.
- You have excellent communication skills and a passion for working across functions and with C-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Talent Experience preferred (performance reviews and calibration, people analytics/surveys (analyze people metrics and KPIs (e.g. hiring, attrition, internal movements, promotions, exit surveys, engagement surveys), headcount planning & talent strategy, org design, people & career development.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A