Jobs at Accenture – Corporate
The Destination Services Coordinator (DSC) is aligned to a Market Unit (MU) to serve as the primary point of contact for traveler, Human Resource (HR) and other internal functions to ensure successful delivery of Destination Services (DS) in the host location(s) throughout the assignment life cycle, and for understanding and escalating risk areas and compliance issues. In addition, the DSC closely partners with the Global Business Service Network (GBSN) team to ensure smooth delivery of DS processes under the supervision of the Case Manager.
- Support the day-to-day implementation, delivery and quality of destination services and/or corporate housing for specific location(s)
- Owns, drives and improves all aspects of DS
- Remain cost conscious and monitor budgets, report variances and recommend corrective action
- Maintain a tracker with housing/relevant information to track employee profile changes and departure dates, and take required action to support
- Keep on top of policy updates/changes
- Review/support payment requests and vendor invoices as necessary
- Focused on enhancing both business/employee experience through initiatives, customer service, and to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures.
- Monitors and optimize delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements
- Assists employees in getting them settled into their host country by arranging the DS and is on hand to reduce any complications that are common with international relocations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A