The Key Holder’s responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by inspiring creativity within our customers and making JOANN their happy place!
- All Team Members drive sales through advanced product knowledge, innovative merchandising, and cutting counter accuracy. The Key Holder will also assist the Store Management team with leading the store team members by observing/coaching individuals as well as performing operational duties that include but are not limited to opening/closing, ensuring store compliance, and finding creative ways to drive the business. The Key Holder will also embody characteristics and perform the duties of Hearts, Hands, Minds, and Inspire.
- Bend down and reach above head.
- Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time).
- Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units.
- Use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response).
- Climb and descend ladder.
- Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks.
- Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment (carts, bins, etc.) to and from backroom and sales floor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Orally communicate with customers and other team members on consistent basis throughout their shift.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A