[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Manager Boston Infrastructure Development is responsible for the development and implementation of JetBlue’s infrastructure investment at Boston’s Logan Airport. The Manager will help define the strategic vision for JetBlue’s infrastructure investment in BOS and partner with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the ground experience for JetBlue customers at the airport. The Manager BOS Infrastructure reports to the Director Infrastructure Development and works in a project-oriented environment. The Manager is an experienced project manager who engages in complex, cross-functional broad analyses and is also an influential leader who is comfortable with maintaining a public profile and is skilled at building and maintaining relationships at all levels – internal and external.
- Ensure all development complies with applicable FAA and Massport design standards and operating and administrative requirements.
- Lead all levels of program related governance meetings to facilitate decision making .
- Develop and deliver thoughtful and holistic communication on the program to JetBlue and Massport leadership .
- Other duties as assigned.
- Take a significant role in the development of crewmembers to support the engagement, growth, and goal achievement.
- Leads all aspects of JetBlue’s infrastructure projects at Logan Airport from start to finish including project/program definition, planning, documentation, execution, and tracking, reporting, roll out and closure.
- Oversee all aspects of selecting a development team including coordination of a competitive bidding processes.
- Liaise with operational leads in overseeing the change management of operating procedures and implementation of revised processes as a result of infrastructure changes/development.
- Ensure on time project delivery and to budget while meeting JetBlue’s strategic objectives.
- Develop the optimal operational and financial structure for infrastructure investment at BOS that aligns with JetBlue’s strategic and financial objectives.
- Support the preparation of federal, state and local grant applications when necessary for funding.
- Establish and manage multiple project plans, including the creation of project goals and identifying critical path activities and dependencies.
- Ensure terminal development aligns with JetBlue’s design, Customer experience and operations requirements.
- Assist in the negotiation of term sheets and other transaction documents.
- Oversee day to day execution of the project and monitor progress throughout every phase beginning with design through to project completion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to craft and deliver key messages through presentations and reporting to senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of airport and airline economics.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Real Estate or related field.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Experience leading and managing strategic projects/planning.
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Five(5) years of work experience in an airline, airport or government environment.
- Two (2) years leadership experience.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]