[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the Business Support Manager – Third Party, the successful Business Analyst will play a vital role helping to deliver new features on some of the most widely used systems at Jet2holidays.
- You will also support the implementation and training of new features to our business wide users. Working together with your team will be key to your personal success and key to project delivery.
- You will always support sprint planning by having all analysis ready and well defined.
- Using sessions such as ‘3 Amigos’, the user stories should be documented and agreed by the team.
- Ultimately, we operate as a team, supporting one another to get the job done.
- You will own the requirements for any developments our internal stakeholders request, capturing these with any supporting documentation.
- You may also be required to run estimation sessions to understand the effort required to deliver the stories.
- Epics/User stories should be detailed and captured in the team’s tool of choice, following INVEST principles and acceptance criteria. Additionally, you will work closely with the development teams to give them a clear understanding of what needs to be delivered.
- As a part of the team effort, any of the above outputs should be shared with the Product Owner and you will support with effective prioritization of the backlog, providing recommendations based on your understanding.
- At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays our BAs don’t just stop at the capture of requirements, as they collaborate within our development teams to take ideas from concept to a solution, understanding any areas of risk, dependencies, compliance impacts or data requirements.
- In this exciting opportunity, you will be expected to be an expert in business analysis for software development – driving critical business projects from inception to delivery.
- You will facilitate internal stakeholder workshops, displaying skills in interviewing, effective questioning and have an ability to capture requirements to maximize business value.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working with third party development teams would be beneficial, although not essential.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, with proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain great working relationships with third party suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have experience as a Business Analyst in a Tour Operator/Airline environment, but experience of working with pricing and stock management systems would be more advantageous.
- You must have previous experience as a Business Analyst and of delivering projects in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Some overseas travel may be required.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to speak Spanish, but not expected.
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing competing workloads and effectively prioritizing will be key in this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]