[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the Head of Web and eCommerce, the General Manager – Acquisition is a pivotal commercial role responsible for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Performance Marketing and SEO activity.
Our high performing eCommerce team’s mission is Continual Optimisation and Innovation across all E-commerce functions to deliver Sales Volume, ROI & Engagement at Speed.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will lead the planning, management and analysis of multi-million-pound budgets, that drive a significant share of direct bookings on our web platforms and work closely with all key search engine partners, as well as key aggregator and affiliate partners.
In this pivotal commercial role, you will be a key member of the eCommerce team, as well as the broader Senior Marketing Management team, with significant C-Suite access and exposure.
- Keeping the business up to date with potential risks and / or opportunities.
- Working with the SEO Manager to drive and influence SEO strategy, ensuring it is aligned with business requirements and maximises the impact on the overall marketing mix to drive short- and long-term business value and efficiency.
- Building and influencing external relationships with industry managers and our key performance marketing suppliers (Google, Microsoft, SkyScanner etc) for commercial benefit.
- Making sure all expenditure is effective use of money and generates appropriate Return on Investment (ROI).
- Ensuring that channel performance is reported on accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keeping a clear record of all expenditure, ensuring all Purchase Orders are raised before activity is committed to.
- Working with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager to ensure that bookings, CPA, spend, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), reach and frequency targets are efficiently managed on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Ensuring that we keep on top of SEO industry trends and updates, that all site content meets SEO technical guidelines and technical SEO considerations are met within all UX and technical roadmaps – monthly and quarterly.
- Managing and driving efficiency from the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) through the most optimal Paid and Organic traffic mix.
Qualification & Experience:
- A strong people manager, you will have good commercial acumen and numerical and data analysis skills as well as a high attention to detail.
- You will be adaptable, used to working at pace and be an excellent communicator, able to influence at all levels and comfortable presenting up to C-Suite colleagues.
- The successful candidate will have significant proven experience working in a biddable media environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, within an agency or large-scale in-house environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England,UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]