[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the General Manager – Payroll UK & Overseas, the Payroll Administrator will support with the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll. Please note this position is a maternity cover, fixed term contract until May 2022.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SAP Payroll administrator looking to assist with the implementation of the ECP system.
- In addition, you will support with any system changes and testing, such as script writing and user acceptance testing, whilst providing efficient support to the wider payroll team, ensuring a professional and compliant approach at all times.
- You will liaise with both UK & Overseas Payroll Teams, to gain a full understanding of current processes, ensuring a smooth transition to SAP SuccessFactors.
- The Payroll Administrator will attend playback workshops with the internal SAP Project Team and SAP Host Teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- The Payroll Administrator will possess excellent attention to detail and possesses strong time management skills.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, working to tight timescales along with a working knowledge of MS office packages including Word and Excel.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of working within a busy, fast paced Payroll Team, including being skilled in processing full end to end payrolls.
- You will ideally have experience of working with SAP Success Factors Employee Central Payroll, with involvement in previous implementations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]