[sc name=”320×320″ ]
This is a generalist HR role based at Leeds Bradford Airport where you will act as the first point of contact for general HR queries from Jet2.com colleagues and Managers within the Cabin Crew and Flight Deck areas of the Business, providing accurate and timely advice. You will effectively liaise with your HR Business Partner to get support and help with any complex HR issues/queries which need to be escalated. In line with the overall HR plan, you will be involved with all aspects of HR including Employee Relations cases, supporting the development of peoples capability by aiding with the development and coaching of Managers and Supervisors to get the best out of our people.
- You will be responsible for facilitating Employee Communication Forums, delivering on HR projects and making sure they support the growth of the business whilst working alongside an extended team of HR Advisors and HR Business Partners .
- You will establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders that reflects our fast moving and energetic pace and ensure that the business area is fully engaged with the HR Operations Team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience within a high energy business, and experience from within an Airline or Retail/ Service led environment would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of employment law and understanding how this can impact practically is essential.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working successfully as an HR Advisor ideally in a commercial and fast paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England,UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]